Jump the queue (flexible rental)
In some municipalities you might be able to jump the queue, if you as an applicant meet certain criteria.
The criteria might be:
- that you are young and wish to move away from home for the first time. Usually you have to be able to document starting or ongoing education or work
- that you are employed in a stable and longterm position. It is usually also required, that you work at least 25-30 hours a week
- that you live in another municipality and commute to your place of work, which resides in the municipality, the housing is situated within. It is a requirement, is of a certain duration and usually you have to work at least 25-30 hours a week
- that you have one or more children, who are living with you
- that you need swift accomodation after separation, divorce or broken relationship
- that you are senior or disabled and looking for a more appropriate accomodation
The rules may vary between municipialities. Please contact a housing organisation within the municipality you wish to move to, if you want to know more about how to apply for housing via flexible rental.